Next MasterClass October 2020
register your interest
- Join us for a quick recap of our last Masterclass.
- Learn a few wallet friendly tricks to take your home to the next level.
- Meet artist Lizzie Alsop and Leo & Lotus founder Melanie Strathdee.
Lizzie Alsop, an extremely talented local artist, will discuss her artistic process and how she turns inspiration into personal expression through the choice of colour, shape and texture.
Melanie Strathdee, founder of the ethical interior design company & homewares brand Leo&Lotus. If you love all things interiors, are re-designing your own home, or are struggling to make your furniture work with your love of modernist art, Mel will give you the confidence to make great design choices and transform your own space.
- How creatives draw inspiration and turn it into individual expression;
- Learn to design by feeling, rather than by theme or trend and discover your own personal style;
- Styling fundamentals, tricks & tips to create magical interiors;
- Demystifying the relationship between colour & texture;
- Art dos and don’ts & how to make any piece work in your home;
- How to do Aesthetics with Ethics– how to make conscious design choices and seek out ethically sourced homewares; and
- Free Art styling consultations with a Manyung Gallery art specialist on the day.
You could also be the one lucky winner, of a
‘2 hour in-home interiors consultation’ with Melanie to help kick-start your styling project.
Manyung Gallery. Mount Eliza.
An event not to be missed. register your interest, tickets strictly limited.