Bookings now open
MasterClass Thursday 04 April 2019
7 - 9 pm
Join us for an intimate evening of bubbles & inspiration, with artist Debbie MacKenzie and Leo & Lotus founder Melanie Strathdee.
Debbie Mackenzie, an extremely talented local artist, will discuss her artistic process and how she turns inspiration into personal expression through the choice of colour, shape and texture.
Melanie Strathdee, founder of the ethical interior design company & homewares brand Leo&Lotus. If you love all things interiors, are re-designing your own home, or are struggling to make your furniture work with your love of modernist art, Mel will give you the confidence to make great design choices and transform your own space.
- How creatives draw inspiration and turn it into individual expression;
- Learn to design by feeling, rather than by theme or trend and discover your own personal style;
- Styling fundamentals, tricks & tips to create magical interiors;
- Demystifying the relationship between colour & texture;
- Art dos and don’ts & how to make any piece work in your home;
- How to do Aesthetics with Ethics– how to make conscious design choices and seek out ethically sourced homewares; and
- Free Art styling consultations with a Manyung Gallery art specialist on the night.
We’re also delighted that you’ll not only take away a free gift from Leo & Lotus, you could also be the one lucky winner, of a ‘2 hour in-home interiors consultation’ with Melanie to help kick-start your styling project.
Thursday 04 April
7- 9 pm
Manyung Gallery Art Warehouse
8/35 Progress Street, Mornington.
An event not to be missed. Book now, tickets strictly limited.